You’d think if you worked around gasoline you would have a handle on how flammable it is, but these guys did not.
Workers at a Auto Center Store in Indiana had emptied the gas tank of a car and put the gas in a bucket. When the fumes got too strong for them they decided to light incense to help. Embers from the incense got into the bucket, and the gas ignited. Now, my first thought was “why would guys in an auto body shop have incense? What else could they be burning?” The workers escaped unharmed and called 9-1-1. Firefighters took about 40 minutes to get the flames under control. Luckily, the fire didn’t spread to adjoining businesses, but did damage the auto repair shop heavily.
So much for the incense and the car.