Okay…. best is subjective here. And to be real, ALL of Luke Combs’ songs are great, but to celebrate his 31st birthday, here are my top 5 Luke Combs songs. These are some of the hardest choices I’ve made, but somebody had to do it…
5. Beer Can – The clever lyricism in this song get me every time.
4. One Number Away – This one is so relatable. No doubt I love routy Luke Combs, but man I loved slow, emotional Luke Combs a lot.
3. Lovin’ On You – This one’s sweet and fun. And the video features his adorable wife!
2. Refidgerator Door – This song makes me feel things. I love a lot of Luke’s music because it’s fun, but this one reallt tugs at the heart strings, and sometimes you just need that, ya know?
1. Beer Never Broke My Heart – It’s impossible to hear this song and not rock out. That’s just science.
Honorable mention: Brand New Man with Brooks & Dunn – this is one of my favorite collabs in recent years AND one of the rare occasions where the remake does the original justice.
What do you? Do you agree with my list? Let me know!